i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

Life here
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 8:48 AM
add a comment (4)


Hey guys. So I'm typing on my brothers iPod, currently in a hotel in Ha long bay (famous tourist spot) and it's like 9 ish pm. So if you'll bother to read how Vietnam is like for the past few weeks and what I bought :)

- TV is awesome here. Lots of kpop, cpop, and jpop for me to enjoy ;) it's so much different to see the Mvs on TV! it's like a whole new perpestive ! There's also the Korean channels with English subtitles "arirang" and KBS world (dream high hehehe :D)

- So far I bought SNSD & FT Island albums! I also bought "personal preference" but no DVD player ): got ÉTUDE HOUSE mascara (effin expensive store. $15for mascara in CAD) & ÉTUDE HOUSE false eyelashes for Christina ! I also bought some Korean brand necklace for adalynne. Can someone tell Jayani I can't buy her BB cream
because in ÉTUDE HOUSE it costs $35-40 in CAD :/

- MY LEGS ARE TONEDDDDDDD ! that's what you get for climbing up mountains for a whole week straight. Not fun at all :/ I had to climb them because for some odd reason there are temples on the very top @____@ man old ladies could climb up it faster than me. My legs Are aching. It was the hardest workout ever. Harder than any Jullian video or track running. BUT it does give you skinny legs though. I'm also running up and down the stairs of my aunts 6 floor house. MAN WHATTA WORKOUT :$

On the upside of climbing mountains, I was on m y last moutain a few days ago and was wanting to leave when I saw THE cutest guy I saw in all of Vietnam(gotta admit, there's some butt ugly guys here but the good-looking ones make up for it) was in the same room as me . I WAS ONLY SITTING 2 seats away from him. He was asking this guy in Vietnamese if my cousins and I were Foreigners and LNG he was
so cute. I kept looking over at him and he made eye contact with me HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE . Made all of the mountain climbing worth it .

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR LACK OF PICTURES BEEN SO BUSY LATELY WITH FRICKING TEMPLES!!!!!! ANYWHO IN 2 DAYS MY UNCLE IS TAKING ME OUT TO BUY SOME KPOP POSTERS. ANYONE REQUEST JUST ASK. still gotta buy a lot of gifts :$$$$$$$$$



← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.