i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

OMG
Sunday, March 6, 2011 @ 1:35 AM
add a comment (5)


HEY GUISE I'M ALIVE. Sorry for the hiatus. My aunt's house that I am staying in doesn't have WIFI and like, I disappeared for a few days. I need to ask her tonight to get wifi for me.

I'll show pictures later because this i'm on my other aunts computer and i'm not sure she'll like it if I post 30+ pictures.

PS

OMFG SO MANY NICE CLOTHING STORES. FRICKING CRAZY! There's Japanese stores, Korean, and sooooooo many else. I saww ETUDE HOUSE store!!!!!! It's heaven here. Expect for the pollution which is leaving my face with blemishes, too much homework, and the fact is when you want to cross the street, NO ONE lets you. If you were to just lie dơưn on the street they wouldn't care.

PS (IMPORTANT)
Fỏ all ò next week, I'll be MIA cause my religious mom has made me go to a bunch of temples to "wish" for good luck and such. :/ I'm not religious at all. FML.

Labels: , ,




← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.