i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

Koizora
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
add a comment (3)


Hai guise. Today, I'm downloading for the first time, a Japanese movie called, "Koizora." I heard it was really sad (almost as sad as 1 Litre of tears apparently). Half of the movie is 700 MB .___. 1400 MB -> 1.4 GB! It's worth it :)



There's also a drama, but the cast isn't as good-looking and I heard it wasn't as good as the movie.
+The reason why I'm downloading them is maybe we should watch it over at someone's house? I downloaded the subtitles with it too <3 I won't watch it yet :D

Labels: , , ,




← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.