i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

Vietnam Part1
Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 9:22 PM
add a comment (0)


So remember when I said I'd post up pictures? Well sorry for breaking that promise. I've only uploaded some. I'll upload more tomorrow. Here's just a gist of what happened. I got way more pictures to upload. :)




The city at night is so pretty. I love it. It's not like in Canada, where everyone goes to sleep. More people go out during the nighttime then daytime. it's soooo fun to go walking on the streets and especially moterbiking!




YUM !


Isn't she cute ^.^

My grandpa, grandma, and my handsome cousin !


THE DREADED COUNTRY
The first mountain I went to. LOOK AT ALL THOSE MOFO PEOPLE

Believe me. Climbing up and down this 100 TIMES IS NO FUN

ew


Haha looks easy right. Now imagine climbing up and down this 80 times and its so much steeper going up AND down.






Oh dear god :(




← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.