i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

What's on my mind
Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 9:16 PM
add a comment (0)




Honestly, life is really boring now. There's not much excitement. I can't wait till summer. The thing is, it's like, one and a half months away. WHAT A LONG TIME ;___;

I'm taking summer school which is gonna be a bore. OH and for those who want to know about my hair masks.

COCONUT MILK IS LOVE. Don't use too much, or else your hair will get oily ;__; trust me. Just put your hair over the sink, and pour some of the milk over your DRY hair. Put your hair in a shower cap for 30 mins - 1 hour and Voila~ ! then go and wash it our of your hair then shampoo + condition.

OLIVEOIL&HONEY
Just microwave 3 tsp of olive oil, then add like a ton of honey then do the same. Drizzle on hair, wait, then wash out.
/ honey & olive oil isn't as effective IMO.



← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.