i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

life sucks
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 @ 9:54 PM
add a comment (1)


man, life seriously sucks right now. first, I didn't get the job for the PNE. This girl I know who was interviewed AFTER me got a job as the candy attendant. So much for making my summer worth it. Second, my provincial marks were really bad. I thought I could've done better, but no. And I suck in socials 11 too. I wonder how bad I'll do in the other subjects that actually matter. There goes my chances of getting scholarships or even getting a job. And last, well it doesn't really make a big significance but my social life isn't doing so well either hahaha.. Best summer ever, eh?




← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.