i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

People
Thursday, August 11, 2011 @ 8:24 PM
add a comment (0)


Sometimes, people can easily just piss me off. Even if they don't mean it, they're actions are annoying. Like when someone is indecisive and can't make decisions. I ask them to make one small decision and they can't decide. "Wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" "I don't know." "What do you want for your birthday?" "idk. idc." MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Or when someone says "Idk. Idc." Oh god this is one of my biggest pet peeves. I absolutely cringe when someone says "I don't care." I just hate it. I mean, if someone says trash about, feel free to say it. But if it's me asking for your opinion or something, and they say "Oh I don't really care." Jesus. Sometimes I wish I was born a cat.






← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.