i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

School suck shit
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
add a comment (0)


The title says it all. I don't like this school. Why?

1. It's all white people (some brown). There's literally like no asians. Well they're some, but not that much. All the white people are either party/preppy type or the skater ones. And a lot of them aren't that friendly so I'm a loner in my classes/and lunch.

2. It's a linear school year, so there's 8 subjects. 4 for one day, and then the other 4 a next day. It means I have to spend a whole year with these assholes sob sob.

3. So I managed today to get some friends. This one chinese girl named J. Well we're friends and we talk a bit in class. So I asked her today if I could hang out with her at lunch. She looked at me, and said, "Oh ask V." (this other girl). so clearly, it shows that she didn't want to hang out with me. But I went and cock blocked them anyways, and met these 2 japanese guys.

^I'll probably hang out with them for only a week and ditch and hang by myself at the library, which is like the loser area = equivalent to sky bridge

4. THE SCHOOL IS SHIT ASS SMALL. THEY'RE CAFETERIA IS HALF THE SIZE OF THE SMALL GYM.


To conclude, I want to move back to NS. Probably will for grade 12.



← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.