i'm already torn
"I don't remember,
lighting this cigarette
And I don't remember,
if I'm here alone
or waiting for someone."
- Leonard Cohen

My oh my
Sunday, June 17, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
add a comment (0)


Expectation is the root of heartache - William Shakespeare

Yesterday, I was supposed to be getting my braces off. I was excited all week. I had 6 exams to get through until Saturday and in my mind, I was thinking, "Oh yeah, if I can make it through these exams, I'll be able to get my braces off!" Unfortunately, 15 minutes in the appointment; one of the assistants found out I had a tiny space between two of my top teeth on my right jaw. ARGH. Now I have to wear elastics AND wait 2 weeks for another assessment. And let's just SAY that when I pass the assessment, I'll have to wait another 2 weeks after that until I get my braces off.

BUT

if I was to fail that assessment, I probably be back to square one and get my braces off in september or something. I'm so impatient. I've had them on for 3 years + and it's just so annoying having them :/

And another here is yet another disappointment. My phone has been broken for a month now because I damaged the charging port on it. I was hoping that my family friend could fix my phone because I really liked my phone. But today, he wasn't able to do anything. The damage is done. it's so frustrating not having a phone.......................because.............

this grade 12 guy in my pe class gave me his number and told me to text him this summer. he's kinda cute and my friends have been urging me to give him a chance and try to get to know him. but i CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GODDAMN PHONE.

WHAT DO I DO.

Labels:




← Newer posts · Older posts→

Layout by zeannex. Powered by Blogger. + catastrophic & aellyniq.